Job Title: Vendor Relations Specialist
Reports to: VP of IT & Planning
iRis Networks, headquartered in Nashville, TN, is currently seeking a Vendor Relations Specialist. iRis provides Wholesale/Enterprise telecommunications services, specializing in wireless carrier backhaul solutions.
Bring your knowledge and expertise and grow with the iRis team!
The Vendor Relations Specialist will work with account executives to provide pricing, vendor support, and documentation, ensuring Iris’ solutions from outside vendors are cost competitive. They will interface with customers and other iRis departments, ensuring a strong outside vendor relationship between iRis and our vendors.
The Vendor Relationship Specialist will manage telecommunication vendor costs with 3rd party software and MS Office Suite; act as the pricing resource on bids, RFI’s, and RFP’s; manage, negotiate, and analyze vendor pricing; and take responsibility for driving down the cost of goods sold. They will carry out various tasks assigned by VP of IT & Planning.
Essential Job Requirements
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent.
- Work experience in Network and Telecommunications (1-2 years).
- Focus on Sales successes and revenue growth.
- Analytical skillset with expert-level spreadsheet experience.
- Ability to build and understand business cases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess solid organizational and time management skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite specifically: Excel, Word, Power Point, Teams, SharePoint, and Outlook.
No supervisory responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The successful candidate must effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Must have Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Must have the ability to solve problems with a patient-positive approach.
- Must be able to respond timely to both internal and external customers, providing excellent customer service.
- Must have a working knowledge of applicable processes and systems associated with RFPs, contracts, billing, and vendor contracts.
- Must have a working knowledge of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools.
- Must be a self-motivated learner and able to work independently without supervision.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and passionate environment.
- Must be experienced in developing sales strategies, account plans, creating and executing proposals in Hubspot.
- Must be entrepreneurial, willing to go the extra mile, with a strong work ethic, resourceful, and a get it done attitude.
Working Environment and Hazards
- Works primarily in an office environment.
- Overnight travel required.
- Vehicle operation and air travel required.
Nashville is among the fastest-growing cities in the United States. It has a strong entrepreneurial spirit, coupled with music and entertainment, making it an exciting place to live, work, and build a growing business. iRis Networks offers a competitive benefits package with salary and bonus opportunities.
For more information, please visit www.iRisNetworksUSA.com.
To apply, send a resume and salary history to iRisHR@iRisNetworksUSA.com.